1-10g/hr Silica Tube Ozone Generator Adjustable with Potentiometer Air Cooled For Air and Water Sterilization+Optional Accessory
- Input voltage: AC180V-AC240V / AC100V-AC120V
- Max Output voltage: 5KV
- Max Output frequency:8KHZ
- Gas source: Ambient dry and clean air or oxygen source
- Ozone output:10g/h
- Cooling: Air cooling
- Environmental temperature: -10 to 40 degree.
- Relative humidity: below 85%.
- Output power: 10-80W (adjustable with potentiometer)
- Ozone generating tube size: 223*75*67mm
- Power source size: 163*73*63mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
Power Supply Feature:
The PCB is composed by variable Frequency and voltage PCB circuit and vacuumed epoxy transformer. The main feature is the frequency can be auto adjusted according to voltage fluctuation, slow startup (limiting inrush current), over voltage protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, open circuit protection. light alarm. The normal life span is 20000hrs.
1. The tube is made of 99.9% silica, with strong hardness, high thermal resistance, low coefficient of expansion, thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability and electrical insulation characteristics.
2. High efficiency: a narrow gap discharge 0.5MM, high ozone conversion rate, low noise.
3. Low power consumption: high frequency corona discharge, the power consumption rate is 6 -10KW.h/kgO3.
4. No breakdown: The operating voltage of the tube is only 20% of its breakdown voltage, high dielectric constant.
5. Long life span: using the latest sunflowers aluminum cooling technology to effectively dissipate heat, able to work for long hours, ozone decay is ultralow, less than 5%, long life span up to 20,000 hours.
Silica Tube Inner Look:
- Ozone tube and power pack should be at least 5cm away from metal box. Recommend to install them on plastic board.
- When install it inside a box, the high voltage cable should be at least 5cm away from surface of the metal box.
- The two high voltage cables shouldn’t be merged,crossed together, at least 5cm away from each other.
- Other non-high voltage cables should be at least 5cm away from the high voltage cable. Other meter instruments should be at least 5cm away from high voltage.
- The box should have two ventilation openings. One opening is next to fan (the fan is to cool down the ozone tube), the other opening is to transport hot air out.
c. Gas nozzles
- For two gas nozzles on the tube, you can take either one as air inlet or ozone out outlet, no difference. you can use oxygen or dry and clean ambient air as the gas source. Also you can add a dry filter device, it can extend ozone tube life span and increase ozone concentration.
d.Anti-back flow device needed
- Strictly prevent water back-flow to inner ozone tube. Install an anti-back flow device to prevent such a problem.
e.The high voltage cable connection
- please refer to the below Wiring diagram.
The red cable goes to inner of the ozone tube, the yellow cale is on the heat dissipation fins.
Fish Farm, School, home, hospital, office, hotels, shopping malls, public places, central air conditioning pipeline disinfection, pharmaceutical factory, packaging, food processing plants, supermarkets, hotels, entertainment venues, conference rooms, locker rooms,livestock and poultry breeding,edible fungus cultivation,indoor plants grow,indoor vegetable.