Payment methods include PayPal, all major Credit/Debit cards and COD (Cash-On-Delivery) on selected country like UAE (United Arab Emirates).
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
It is treated as a normal credit and debit card transactions that will be validated by our online payment gateway provider. Once the transaction has been confirmed such as; Credit card / debit cards are authentic, and funds are available. We can start processing the order/s.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
This transaction (Cash-On-Delivery) is only allowed in UAE where the company has been registered and license to operation. Since payment method is cash during the delivery, the currency is in DIRHAMS or AED.For online payments, please take note that our base currency is USD. All transactions (PAYPAL & credit/debit cards) are converted to USD.