Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper / Chopper / Dough Scraper / Pizza Dough Cutter / Kitchen Tools / Grill Flat Top Cooking
- HaSteeL a must have of Stainless Steel Dough Scraper Chopper with measuring scale. Designed by beveled square edge and thick blade with measuring scales help you to use easily. Heavy duty and sturdy construction ensure heatproof and durable. Comes with 2 pcs cutters are anti-rust and deformation resistant, which are very healthy and useful for your daily use.
- Dough scrapers are made of food grade stainless steel to ensure healthy and non-toxic, Quality material resists rust and durable for many years, Dishwasher safe and easy clean.
- Precise measurement units by inches and centimeters etched along blade edge foe cutting dough in even portions, Beveled edge blade is sharp enough to scraper cooking residue and chopping vegetable or pastry.
- Versatile pastry chopper can be used for cutting pizza, slicing bread, smashing nuts and sectioning crust, Transfer food from chopping board, Clean flat top griddle and baking sheets efficiently.
- Heat resistant and non-slip rubber handle, Thick ergonomic contoured design is comfortable and easy to grip, Won’t slip away and mildew like those wooden ones, Handle and blade inoculate tightly resist wobbling.
- Also perfect for bbq and grill as well as for cast iron griddle or flat top cooking as griddle grill accessories for your home kitchen or backyard barbecue.
- Size: Length 6 in by overall height 4 in
- Material: Pure stainless steel
- Weight: 150g
- Color: As shown
- It can be used to divide, split, dice, shred, strip, chop, turn food, also directly transfer food into pan or tray, as well as very convenient to clean flat top griddle.
- Use warm soap water to wash those residue left from manufacturing before first use.
- Used dilute olive oil, soda water or neutral detergent to clean up after heavy used, then dry it by dishcloth immediately or it will leave water stains.
- Please don’t use steel wool, scouring pads or sharp objects to avoid surface scratches.
- Store it in a dry place to keep its beautiful surface and durability.
- Scraper * 1