15W 25W LED UV Germicidal Lamp Disinfection Light Bulb UVC Ultraviolet Sterilizer Clean Air Remove Odor Kill Mites Bacterial
Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can’t sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp’s UV-C ray is hundreds times stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacteria’s include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvo virus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.
Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
- Type: UVC Germicidal Disinfection Bulb
- Emitting color: Bluish violet
- Shape material: Glass
- Voltage: 110V/220V
- Wattage: 15W/25W
- Lamp Base: E27
- Length: approx. 235(mm)/310(mm)
- Disinfection area: 15W<=20m² ; 25W<=35m²
- Suggest period: 1-3 tims/week
- Suggest sterilization time: 30-60 minute once
- UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don’t look at the lamp when it ‘s light up.
- People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light .
- After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.
Q: what is the specific of the bulb?
A: Deodorant, sterilization, disinfection, also can decomposes fine particles in the air and reduces allergies, reduce fumes, remove the taste of indoor: cigarettes smell, musty…
Q. How many watts do I need ?
A: A-Watt of UVC bulb apply for A-square-meter area, & maintain 15 minutes light up; and in actual use, you can reduce or extend the use time according to the room area.. For example: if the room is 30-square-meters room, can choose 25w-bulb and extend the sterilization times by 2-5 minutes.
Q: Do people or pet can exposed under the light?
1: UVC ray is harm to eyes and skin, so when the lamp light up , please don’t look at the lamp. And when the lamp working, people/pet/plant must leave the room.
2: If there have plants or fish tanks cannot move, cover them with opaque newspapers or cloth, then the UVC ray will not penetrate and can not hurt them.
Q: What is the difference between ‘UVC+Ozone’ and ‘UVC(no ozone)?
A: 1. Under the same wattage, the lamp with ozone has a more powerful bactericidal function. and Ozone is especially good at removing odor.
A: 2. but the ozone has a pungent taste, causing discomfort to the respiratory system, people can’t stay in very strong ozone. So after use of the ozone lamps indoor, as soon as possible to open the door and windows ventilation, until have no ozone’s smell then enter.